Aspire Recovery for Women
Specializing in Substance Use Disorders, Dual Diagnosis & Trauma
Aspire Recovery for Women is an 8 bed, 90 day extended care program (post primary treatment) for women 25 years and older with substance use disorders, dual diagnosis and trauma.
Aspire Recovery is family owned and operated by two sisters whose personal journeys of recovery inspired them to design a program specifically for women and their unique issues. With passion and purpose, Aspire promotes self awareness, independence and responsibility.
Our treatment center is conveniently located in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley between Glenwood Springs and Aspen.
Our goal is to transform early sobriety into life long recovery.
- Intensive Out Patient Program (IOP)
- Group & Individual Therapy
- ACT (acceptance commitment therapy)
- CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy)
- TRE (somatic trauma therapy)
- Relapse Awareness & Prevention