Intensive Outpatient Program
Aspire Recovery for Women offers an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) designed for women 18 years of age and older who are motivated to attain recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. We incorporate a variety of therapeutic modalities to assist our clients with the issues that accompany early recovery, such as trauma and feelings of grief, loss, and shame. We strive to create a safe environment that promotes self-awareness, independence, and responsibility so our clients can successfully live a life without substances.
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relapse Prevention
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Addiction Education
- Group Therapy and Group Processing
- Individual Therapy
- CBT and Motivational Interviewing
- Outdoor Activities and Experiential Learning
- Drug Testing
- Helping Women Recover, by Stephanie Covington
- Seeking Safety, by Lisa Najavits
- Claudia Black
- 12-steps and Alcoholics Anonymous
Hover over image and click left or right arrows to speed up slideshow.